Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Holidays [:

Considering this task (writing a blog about the holidays) must be related to our blog theme, I have decided to declare my blog about everything happy and fun and joyful and all of those other warm and fuzzy emotions (hence the smiley face).
Anyway, my Easter Holidays were quite entertaining, some of the things i got up to were:

  • Visiting my friends in Darwin
  • My 15th birthday ( presents included perfumes, lotions, a ring, clothes, The Vicar of Dibley Immaculate Collection)
  • XBOX and Wii (games played included Galaga, Tetris, Pacman, Zuma, Space Invaders, Mario, Bioshock and Dead Space)
  • Cooking cinnamon rolls, pizza, pie and cookies
  • Sleeping in really late

Hope yours was as good as mine!! [:

xoxo

PS..The Poll for Best Style of Music has closed..the results are as follows:

  1. Metal 60%
  2. Rock 50%
  3. Hip Hop tied with Techno 40%
  4. Rap 30%
  5. Soul 20%
  6. Opera 10%
  7. Jazz 0%

No comments:

Post a Comment