Thursday, April 2, 2009

Amazing, fantastical and all round glorious obsessions.

I love obsessing over stuff..cute stuff, funny stuff, happily warm and fuzzy stuff...

Here are my biggest obsessions of all time and my most recent ones..


  • Disney
  • Mary Poppins
  • Cupcakes
  • Green Tea
  • Coffee
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
  • The Vicar of Dibley
  • Puppies
  • Chanel
  • Jimmy Choo
  • Burberry
  • Curry
  • Tamales
  • Enchiladas
  • Breakfast Burritos
  • Bioshock
  • Tetris
  • Galaga
  • Curly Hair
  • Palmers Body Lotion
  • Criminal Minds
  • Rock music
  • Motown music
  • Perez Hilton
  • My Camera
  • Jane Austen
  • Xbox
  • My Dog
  • My Health
  • Bright makeup (check out my slideshow!)
  • Alfred Hitchcock
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Manolos
  • 80s music
  • Baking cookies
  • Learning Spanish and Italian
  • Clothes
  • Shoes
  • Hair Products
  • Water
  • Super bright nail polish
  • Film Industry
  • China Town Adelaide

I think that about sums it up [:

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment