Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Term one, and the holidays.

YAY.Term One is almost over!! =]
This term has been...exciting...earlier on in the term, I'm flew down to Tasmania to go to a close friends wedding..and, if I'm allowed, I may post some pictures in an upcoming blog..? We stayed in Tasmania for another week, and spent 4 days in Stanley, home of The Nut.,then went to Devonport for around three days. Then we flew up to Melbourne where we stayed for two nights. On the first, we went to go see the musical Wicked, and it was really good. The next day, I spent all day shopping, mostly around the CBD, but also a bit in the Crown Entertainment place.
I'm looking forward to the holidays more than usual because I'm going up to Darwin to visit friends i haven't seen in almost TWO YEARS!!! During the beginning of this term, I saved up almost $400 to get the plane tickets, and now I'm doing chores around the house to get spending money. I leave on the 4th of April and get back the 7th of April..the day BEFORE i turn 15!! I started counting down like, 5 months ago..haha.
Unfortunately, Bec leaves before my birthday..I think around the 3rd of April, and Lena leaves a couple of days after.
Before I go, I just want to say that I think everybody should listen to the song Jailer by Asa, I discovered it on the plane back from Melbourne on the soul channel. It was completely accidental, I was surfing through the channels because the movie was terrible..it had something to do with this guy and Ford stealing his idea..anyway..the song is really good in my opinion and yeah..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment