Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Top Six =]

Hola a todos, coma estas? (Hey everybody, how are you..spanish =])

So, most of you have probably read the charts for music, or heard them on the radio, like the hot hits and stuff..well, ive decided to do my own (YAY) Personally, i find chart music to be boring and annoying...i prefer old school...so..read on if youd like to find out what makes my top six in music..comment if you have any worthy opinions, or a list of your own :]

MUSIC:
1.Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen Queen is my all time favourite band. Why? I'll tell you. They are AMAZING! The voacls, the guitar, the drums, the stage presence and charisma. What's not to like? Most people I know either hate them, or don't know who they are..which saddens me.
2.High Voltage-AC/DC AC/DC, another amazing band..most people know there songs It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock n roll), or TNT, or whatever. But in my opinoin, this is the best.
3. Bed of Nails-Alice Cooper Alice Cooper, haha. He scares me in a good way, i think? I could listen to his music ALL day long, without getting bored. His makeup is..well...yeah.
4.Close To Me-The Cure Oh, how i love it so. This song is...wow. I love it, most people i know havnt actually heard of it or them, like Sugar Ray, which brings me to my next song..
5.When It's Over-Sugar Ray SUGAR RAY SUGAR RAY SUGAR RAY. I love them. I first heard this song on Nicelodean YEARS ago, back when it was awesome and aired shows like Radioactive and The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. At any rate, it's amazing. Theyre amazing.
6.Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (James Brown)&Me And Mrs. Jones (Billy Paul) Equal sixth..and the only soul music to make it on my list. Back in the day, I used to listen to only rock, but then i discovered soul. I dont remember how, but i remember that i loved it. Love Love LOVE. Papa's got a brand new bag is not one of James Brown's (AKA The grandfather of soul) best known songs, but its amazing. As for Billy Paul, about half of the people i know, know this song, half of those, actually like it. As for me? I LOVE IT.


Adios amigos, te quiero.
xoxo =]

No comments:

Post a Comment